1. World Zoonoses Day is observed On Which day ?
Answer : 6 July
Key Points : First time this day commemorated july 6, 1885 .
2. Which country has been approved Pioneering Tax on Internet Giants ?
Answer : France
Key Points : This tax approved by France Lower House of Parliament. Capital of France is Paris. President – Emmanuel Macron
3. Which state launched India’s first Design Development Centre ‘Fashionova’?
Answer : Surat , Gujarat
Key Points : To promote the city in the field of the fashion design sector. CM of Gujarat – Vijay Rupani / Governor – Om Prakash Kohli
4. Name of the longest electrified tunnel of India ?
Answer : The South Central Railway
Key Points : This tunnel is b/w Cherlopalli and Rapuru stations , 6.6 km long .
5. Who releases Kargil Tribute Song ?
Answer : Army Chief General Bipin Rawat
Key Points : This song was released as part of celebration of the 20th anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas.
6. Which Indian company ties up with Facebook for ‘Digital Udaan’ ?
Answer : Reliance Jio
7. The 30th edition of World University Games has started in which country ?
Answer : Napoli, Italy
8. Which state gets Rs 358 crore for road projects ?
Answer : Tripura
Key Points : Agartala is the Capital of Tripura / CM is Biplab Kumar Deb / Kaptan Singh Solanki is the Governor of Tripura.
9. Which Bank has set up a centralised hub “Centralised MSME & Retail Group”?
Answer : Punjab & Sind Bank
Key Points : MD & CEO of Punjab & Sind Bank – S.Harisankar
10. International Day of Cooperatives is observed on which date ?
Answer : 6 July
Key Points : Theme for 2019 – COOPS 4 DECENT WORK
11. Which city of Iraq has listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee ?
Answer : Iraq’s Babylon
Key Points : Baghdad is the Capital of Iraq.
12. ____________ is the rank of India in the Henley Passport Index 2019 ?
Answer : 86th