1. Name of the women who becomes the world’s 3rd richest woman?
Answer : MacKenzie Bezos
Key Points : She is the ex-wife of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
2. which state govt announced free electricity up to 200 units ?
Answer : Delhi
Key Points : CM of Delhi – Arvind Kejriwal
3. Who has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Cyprus?
Asnwer : Ms. Madhumita Hazarika Bhagat
Key Points : She replaces RK Raghavan.
4. Who has been conferred for Bharat Gaurav Award 2019?
Answer : Former Indian cricketer Kapil Dev
Key Points : ‘Identifying and Nurturing the Icon Award ‘ – Footballer Bhaichung Bhutia .
Lifetime Achievement Award – Former India captains Manoranjan Bhattacharya and Bhaskar Ganguly
‘Coach of Coaches’ Award – Iconic footballer P.K. Banerjee
5. What rank of India in the global GDP ranking by World Bank survey?
Answer : 7th rank
6. Which country tested another multiple rocket launcher system ?
Answer : North Korea
7. Who will be awarded IBC’s Highest Honor award “International Honor for Excellence” ?
Answer : Andy Serkis (English Actor & film Director)
8. Which software company has been partnered with Apollo Hospitals Group?
Answer : Microsoft India
Key Points : President of Microsoft – Anant Maheshwari / Founded – in 1988.
9. Which city will be hold Regional Conference on Good Governance?
Answer : Jailpur (Rajasthan)
Key Points : CM of Rajasthan is Ashok Gehlot.
10. Which country held 8th Interregional Ministerial Meeting of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) 2019?
Answer : Beijing (China)
Key Points : Commerce Secretary Dr. Anup Wadhawan represented India to the meeting.
11. Which country imposed ban on burqa and niqab in public places ?
Answer : Netherlands
Key Points : Mark Rutte is the Prime Minister of Netherlands and Capital is Amsterdam.