1. Indian National Congress founded in which year?
Answer : 28 December, 1885
Key Points : Founders of Indian National Congress – Dadabhai Naoroji, Dinshaw Edulji Wacha, Allan Octavian Hume
2. Book ‘Whispers of Time’ is authored by _____________ ?
Answer : Dr. Krishna Saksena
3. RBI has imposed penalties on ______________ for violating KYC norms?
Answer : 4 Public Sector Banks – UCO Bank, Punjab National Bank, Allahabad Bank & Corporation Bank
Key Points : 25th Governor of RBI is Shaktikant Das and It’s headquarters in Mumbai. RBI founded in 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
4. Name of the Governor of Uttar Pradesh ?
Answer: Ram Naik
5. Name of the Indian Scientist who has been selected as co-investigator of NASA’s PUNCH mission?
Answer: Dipankar Banerjee
6. Name of the new MD & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank who has been appointed recently?
Answer: Karnam Sekar
Key Points : He replaces R Subramaniakumar.
7. Who becomes the first civil servant & IPS officer to achieve the ‘Seven Summits’ challenge ?
Answer : Aparna Kumar
Key Points : She scales Mount Denali which is the highest peak in North America.
8. Garuda VI exercise is joint exercise b/w which countries ?
Answer : India & France
Key Points : BS Dhanoa is the present Chief of the Air Staff of IAF.
9. Who has been elected as chairman of MFIN ?
Answer : Manoj Kumar Nambiar
Key Points : MFIN stands for Microfinance Institutions Network . Harsh Shrivastava is the Chief Executive Officer of MFIN.
10. Who has been appointed as the CMD of BSNL ?