1. In which state set up Pashmina Testing Centre by Bureau of Indian Standards ?
Answer : Leh in Jammu and Kashmir
Key Points : Pachima Testing Centre established to check quality of pashmina collected.Pashmina is a fine type of Kashmiri wool.The word Pashmina in Kashmiri means ‘Soft Gold’.
2. World Breastfeeding Week is being celebrated from __________ ?
Answer : 1st August to 7th August
Key Points : Theme – Empower Parents, Enable Breastfeeding
3. What is the name of two TB vaccines has been launched on large-scale trail in India?
Answer : IMMUVAC and VPM1002
Key Points : Vaccines are launched by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
4. Name of the player of Argentina who suspended from international matches ?
Answer : Lionel Messi
5. Who won Miss England 2019 ?
Answer : Bhasha Mukharjee (Indian Origin Doctor)
6. Who has been awarded with the highest award of Republic of Guinea ?
Asnwer : President Ram Nath Kovind
Key Points : Alpha Conde is the President of Guinea / Conakry is the capital of Guinea.
7. Which Bank fined a penalty of Rs 50 Lakh by RBI ?
Answer : Punjab National Bank
Key Points : Sunil Mehta is the MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank.
8. Which international bank allow to offer regular services in country by Reserve Bank of India?
Answer : Bank of China
9. Which is the first bank of India that connected to China’s National Advance Payment System (CNAPS)?
Answer : State Bank of India Shanghai Branch
Key Points : Rajnish Kumar is the Chairperson of SBI. SBI founded in 1 July 1955.
10. in which state has been launched ‘Vhali Dikri Yojna’ ?
Answer : Gujarat
Key Points : CM of Gujarat – Vijay Rupani & Governor of Gujarat – Acharya Dev. This scheme is for welfare of girl child.
11. Name of the India’s first state that adopted Digital fingerprint & iris scanning system ?
Answer : Maharashtra
Key Points : Devendra Fadnavis is the CM of Maharashtra. Governor – CH Vidyasagar Rao.