1. Which Educational Bill passed in Lok Sabha recently?
Answer : Central Educational Institutions Bill 2019
Key Points : Bill will reiterate the govt’s commitment towards reservation and to give equal opportunity to all Teachers.
2. Name of the five-year vision plan that finalized by HRD Ministry?
Answer : EQUIP (Educational Quality Up gradation and Inclusion Programmer )
3. Which scheme is approved by UGC to boost research culture in India?
Answer : STRIDE ( Scheme for Trans-disciplinary Research for India’s Developing Economy )
4. Which campaign launched by the Government to spread awareness on benefits of water conservation?
Answer : Jal Shakti Abhiyan
Key Points : Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat is the Union Jal Shakti Minister. The main focus of this companion will be on 256 districts and 1590 water stressed blocks.
5. Which country bans single-use plastic shopping bags?
Answer : News Zealand
6. Which country contributes USD 5 Millions to UN Palestine refugee agency in 2019?
Answer : India
7. Who is appointed as Haryana chief secretary?
Answer : Keshni Anand Arora
8. Which day observed as the World UFO day ?
Answer : 2 July
Key Points : World UFO ( Unidentified Flying Objects) is celebrated to increase awareness among people about UFOs.
9. World Sports Journalists Day 2019 observed on _________ ?
Answer : 2 July
10. Which book launched by Smriti Irani in New Delhi ?
Answer : Whispers of Timer
Key Points : ” Whispers of Timer ” book is written by Dr. Krishna Saksena .
11. Name of the former leg-spinner of India passed away recently in Delhi?
Answer : Rakesh Shukla
12. Which state will host the 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship 2019 ?
Answer : Odisha
Key Points : Championship will be held from 17 to 22 July 2019 at Jawaharlal Indoor Stadium in Cuttack, Odisha.
13. Which modern technology trails conducting by Indian Railways for detecting obstructions on the railway tracks?
Answer : TRI-NETRA (Terrain Imaging for Drivers Infrared, Enhanced, Optical & Radar Assisted)
14. Who is appointed as new MD & CMD of Indian Overseas Bank ?
Answer : Karnam Sekar
Key Points : Karnam Sekar replaces Subramania Kumar.
15. Who is re-appointed as deputy governor of RBI for 1 year ?
Answer : N.S.Vishwanathan