The Gk4You publish for you on daily basis Current Affairs and Category wise. The main categories of GK & Current Affairs are India, International, States, Awards & honors, Defense, Education, Festivals, Obituary, Science, Politics, Persons, Important Days, Banking & Business, Environment, Sports, Technology, Books & Authors, Inventions and World Organizations Etc.
1st August 2019 – Current Affairs
1. Which city known as world best student city according to new ranking?
Answer : London
Key Points : Bengaluru is the best student city of India and it’s world rank is 81th.
2. Who has appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Paraguay?
Answer : Shri Dinesh Bhatia
Key Points : Paraguay is a landlocked country between Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia.
3. Which state launched ‘Mobile Tihar’ scheme ?
Answer : Chhattisgarh
Key Points : ‘Mobile Tihar’ is a smartphone distribution scheme.
4. Vishwa Hindi Sammellan will be held at ________?
Answer : Mauritius’s Port louis
Key Points : 11th World Hindi Sammellan.
5. What rank of India in the United Nations E-Government Development Index 2018 ?
Answer : 96th
Key Points : Denmark having 1st rank in EGDI 2018.
6. Who honored with Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2019?
Answer : Ruhan Rajput
Key Points : Ruhan Rajput is co-founder and MD of Einfolge Technologies Pvt Ltd.
7. Who becomes first IAF pilot to complete wingsuit skydive jump?
Answer : Tarun Chaudhri
8. India signs deal to acquire ___________ from Russia ?
Answer : R-27 Missiles
9. Which company is the India’s most Valuable company ?
Answer : Reliance Industries Limted
Key Points : Tata Consultancy Services has beaten by Reliance Industries Limited.
10. What is the new Repo Rate decided By RBI ?
Answer : 6.5%
11. Which country won the World junior Squash ?
Answer : Egypt
Key Points : WSF – World Junior Squash championship was held in Chennai.
12. Two year joint initiative launched by which two countries for Clean Air?
Answer : India & United Kingdom